FAQ's and T&Cs
Where are you based?
We are based in Inglewood, Perth, Western Australia and source our products from local, national and international wholesalers.
Hire of Art and Decor Terms and Conditions
- Artwork and decor items must remain at the address nominated, for the time of hire.
- The Hirer agrees the art will not be moved to another location without prior approval from Inga Collective. "Hirer" means the person or company hiring the Art and/or decor from Inga Collective.
- The period of hire is for a minimum of 4 weeks, unless otherwise agreed by Inga Collective.
- The Hirer agrees to take reasonable steps to ensure the Artwork and or decor is keep in safe and clean, and to prevent theft, loss or damage.
- If the Artwork and or decor is lost, damaged or stolen, the Hirer agrees to compensate Inga Collective for the full replacement value of the Artwork and or decor.
- The Hirer must not use adhesive or stick on hooks when displaying or hanging Inga Collective Artwork.
- The Artwork and decor always will remain the property of Inga Collective at all times.
- Inga Collective will not be accept any claims for damages and or injury, attributable to any period when our Artwork and or Decor is not in our possession.
Purchase of Canvas Walls Art Prints
Where is my Canvas Wall Art delivery?
Due to COVID19 there may be shipping delays. This has been the experience of many retailers worldwide.
Australia Post and other shipping carriers are experiencing delays. Flights are limited and customs procedures are taking longer than normal.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns regarding your delivery.
We appreciate your support and patience during this time.
How does shipping work?
Canvas Unframed Wall Art.
Please allow 48 hours for us to process your order. Once you order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number.
If you wish to enquire about your order please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
What is my order arrives damaged?
Each order we receive is sent is secure, protective packaging, to make sure your order arrives exactly as it should. If for any reason your order doesn’t arrive in perfect condition, we can arrange a replacement as long as you advise us within 24 hours of receipt of the goods. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org explaining your issue and send us a photo.
Please check our Refund Policy for further information.